Please read below for our policies
Shipping and Returns
- How long does it take to ship?
Please allow us 3-5 business days for us to process your order if in stock. We typically ship Mondays and Fridays. Please refer to your product description for turnaround times for made to order items.
- What carrier do you use?
We typically ship USPS first class and priority mail. Saddle pads ship UPS.
- I entered the wrong shipping address. What do I do?
Desert Rose Equine is not responsible for packages being lost or returned due to being given an incorrect address. Please double check upon checkout your address. If it is incorrect, please email us as soon as you're aware. If the item is not already in the carriers hands, there is a possibility we can change the address. If it is already in the carriers hands, please contact the post office on your behalf.
- How do I know my order has shipped?
You will receive a tracking number to your order email.
- My package is [ insert issues below] ..what do I do?
If your package is lost, damaged, marked as delivered, or delayed Desert Rose Equine is not responsible. Please contact the carrier on your behalf to address these issues with provided tracking number.
- What is your duties policy for international customers?
Our clients are responsible for duties, taxes or fees.
- What is your return policy?
We accept returns within 15 days of delivery under these strict conditions below. Store credit is issued. If these conditions are not meet, we will not allow returns.
- [Leathergoods] are to be in original condition as received and never tried on a horse. Even to check fit. Please refer to measurements in listings. If a headstall is put on a bit, it is also void of return. This is for OUR safety, as well as our clients.
- [Stirrups] original condition and never placed on saddle.
- [Nylon Halters, Bell Boots and Sport boots]- No returns. No exceptions.
- [Saddle Pads] original condition and never placed on horse.
- How do I start a return?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ' Return'.
- Return shipping?
Customers are responsible to pay for return shipping UNLESS we're at fault. This we be discussed in return email.
- There is a defect or issue with my item.
- Do you offer repairs or alterations ?
We can on a case by case basis.